Friday, November 5, 2010

Random Books.

Look what I've found! 

These are just some of the many books I found during my rampage at my old house. After going through my piles and stacks of books, files, papers and what seems like an endless years of mess, only I've realized that I have a lot of the following...

  • story books
  • cook books
  • magazines (loads of them!)
  • stationaries 
  • coloured papers
  • stickers
  • wrapping papers
  • empty greetings/festive cards
  • greetings/festive cards given by friends

I think I am a bookworm or perhaps a lil nerd at heart. I like to do arts and craft as well. I remember that I used to send cards or decorate cards and send them out to my friends when I have the time to. I know I'm not gifted at drawings but I'm good with my words and writings. So I would write and write to decorate whatever I have my hands on. I used to cut out newspapers or magazine pages and keep them in a folder or compile and glued them on a sketchbook. I used to cut and paste to form a collage of words and pictures to be the cover page for my diary. 

My god, I used to be artsy fartsy man! 

[daily disco dose]
John Mayer - Who Says

No comments:

Post a Comment