Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy.

Since it is raining cats and dogs here and it seems like there is a fat chance of seeing the sunshine for today, I thought what better way to remind myself to be happy and contented. Not because of myself but because of the existence of others. In this case, furry animals! I'm not sure if it's just me or they just have the super power to make people love them. Below furry animals reminds me of how much I'm in love with them! and they just have the ability to make you smile and feel comforted in the tiniest way.

I'll say let it rain cats and dogs! Haha. I suppose they say it that way is because "rain" itself is sad but "cats and dogs" is to remind you how lovable they are!

 Manja cat. Xiao lu.

Man's best friends - Tu tut, Man, Jack and Jojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment