Friday, October 29, 2010

Beer Lunch.


I didn't know the meaning of it when my friend suggested it to me just now right after our breakfast. It was drizzling abit then and fresh from eating fried fish bee hoon and we didn't have anywhere to go. But he was bored our of his wits and I was too so we decided to take a drive around before deciding on beer lunch.

I'd say drinking beer in the afternoon is quite fun and you don't really need much amount of it to get tipsy. But I think it was the company that really made it fun. Jon was such a joker and knowledgeable person. Not to mention smart too. We were just sitting down chilling and talking about our lives for the past few years and what happened to relationships between lovers, friends, relatives and family. I got to know alot more about his life and our friends in common. We definitely laughed our heads off at the silliest things and talked on top of our lungs regardless what kind of stares people gave us.

We were reminiscing about our schooling days and what we went through during college days. Drunken late nights, hangover after mornings, stressful exam days and travelling back and forth to our home town. Then we talked about work and what does the whole oil and gas industry and engineering is all about. Hanging out with him reminds me of my college days and that we used to hang out at gigs and concerts.

I'd be sure to sit down with him or our friends and chat about our lives again as we grow old. With beer in hand that is! :)

[daily disco dose]
Adele - Right As Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment