Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Beginnings.

Well, this is it.

I'm starting anew after a few years of hiatus and I'm finally back in the blog-sphere where it used to be very fun to read and write, uncluttered, unpolitical and elite. I just had to add in "elite" simply because I am a snob. So sue me. A snob that feels that blogs nowadays are no fun to read at all. The consistent boring pattern of bloggers posing with a piece of cupcake, posing with a celebrity, self capture portrait of excessive posing, and writings of nothings. Don't get me wrong, I do the occasional posing-posing gesture but I do not plaster the entire blog or facebook with edited or touched up pictures. I call it blinged up pictures by the way. Blogs nowadays are like a parade of Hollywood train wrecks.

Not to mention that blogs genuinely provide me an outlet to get my thoughts out of my chest, a lot of blogs nowadays serve as a medium for political outcry that sparks controversy that hit out local news networks like a swarm of bees. It's a great expansion for the digital media and online community to get first hand information but I think that why can't they just keep blogs simple and unpretentious?

Oh by the way, those "bloggers" call themselves bloggers because of .. what? They went to the hippest place in town, partied with other feme bloggers, mingled with other "bloggers", put on make up, smoke cigarettes, drank alcohol and updated on their blogs that they did all that? Come on. Is there any content at all in your blog entries? Let me introduce you to empty shells, that's what it's called.

All in all, I just wanna say: "Hello! I am back... with a bang!" I hope.

This time with a different approach. I now see myself looking at the people surrounding me and the environment in a more mature way. I hope you don't have to put up with my occasional depression outbursts more than brushing your teeth every night before going to bed. But if you do, I guess you're better off brushing your teeth than reading my blog entries. Honestly :) At least you get clean, brighter teeth.

[daily disco dose]
Bruno Mars - Somewhere In Brooklyn

1 comment: