Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best Friends.

When two of us are together, laughters are bound to embrace our conversations.
Today I wanna dedicate this post to my female best friend. 

I hope today is not the last time of our happy times together.
Although I do have to be prepared to take a step back and watch her embark on a brand new journey with a man of her dreams.. without me.
But I hope that she is happy. That's the most important thing.
It wouldn't hurt if she could still spend time and hang out with me. That would be a bonus for sure.

However, my role is now to take a back seat and enjoy the ride. Show my care for her whenever I am needed in the front seat.
The other one who is in the front seat better treat her good and it wouldn't hurt if I am included in the process of navigation and joy rides once in a while.

But oh well, I am happy for her.
Roses are blooming, wedding bells ringing and the time is near.

[daily disco dose]
Bruno Mars - Count On Me

No comments:

Post a Comment