Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photolog : Saturday Loungelicious

Woke up early to go for my medical check up and I hate needles! Gees, haven't had my skin poked with needles for some time now. Did chest X-ray, blood test, urine test, eye test and meet with the not-so-friendly MO. Later met with two of my ex colleagues and went for lunch and took them ronda-ronda in town for a bit. Stopped by to check out The Lifting Buddha phenomenon.

Had a blast because of these mutants. Another epic night. 
Venue wasn't so great but it was the company that matters. 
Pecks on the cheek made me blush like a 5 year old girl.
Get to know some new people, had supper and it was all rad and dandy!
Time to adjust body clock though >_<

[daily disco dose]
Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (Ft. Greta Svabo Bech)

No comments:

Post a Comment