Monday, May 16, 2011

Filthy Dreams.

Wow. I've just woken up from very bizarre series of dreams.

First, I was at the shop and what I was doing there, I wasn't sure but I know that my black color limited edition Longchamp bag was ruined.

Somehow rather my sister was in my arms. She's in quite a medical condition. She was giving up and was throwing a tantrum but slowly after comforting her, she started to hug me very tightly and sobbing. I had asked her what was her condition and somehow she didn't answer and I just leave it at that. I didn't want her to throw another tantrum.

We had arrived on GH and she somehow fell asleep and then I realized that it was her sleeping problem. The nurse behind the counter was giving us advices on how to sleep and that was when I realized that the whole damn place is horribly dirty. Imagine all the green dirt can be seen on plain sight and the ENTIRE place is covered with nothing but dirt, grease, rotten food and maggots. Literally. From the ceiling to the walls and the floors.

My sister insisted that she wanted to go to the washroom to freshen up and to my dismay, the place is wet and stinky. A little boy with his grandma got cozy with me and I started chasing him. When I finally cornered him in one of the cubicle, it hit me for a few seconds that I really shouldn't continue the chase fearing that he might fall into the toilet hole. I didn't think and straight he fell right into the whole and was screaming and crying his lungs out.

I ran to his granny and told her what happened and we went looking for him outside where we could hear where the crying from. He was covered with poop and smells awful. Grandma consoling him and I kept apologizing to her. My good natured sister then clean the poop from the boy's body. After a while, we left GH. The dirt became so apparent that I was literally flying and trying not to touch the floor as I go from one room to another to find the exit.

I could righteously feel the disgusted hygiene of GH.. and somehow what my friend told me about GH is true.. In my dreams that is.

It got so horrible that I woke up from my dream, phew! This is one dream that I am glad that I woke up from.

No comments:

Post a Comment