Saturday, March 3, 2012

When The Shit Hits The Fan.

I get so caught up with work and making sure things go smoothly for my patients.. But when time passed and the commotion has subsided.. my heart felt a pinch of bitterness. My eyes are welled up and my throat couldn't mutter any words.. Deep down inside I know I feel lonely. I crave for attention. I crave for partnership.

But how do I keep myself from being negative?

I'd really like to believe that my chance will come.. That one day I will be happy again. I wish to be happy and whole again. I really do.

Dear god, please grant me that opportunity soon. I'd like to see a glimmer of hope flash before my eyes. I need to know and be sure that my life do not go wasted slaving away for nothing.

I need to know.. I need to feel again.

[daily disco dose]
Sheryl Crow - Always On Your Side

No comments:

Post a Comment