Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love and Anger.

I'm angry.
Angry because you won't let me speak my mind.
Angry because you won't listen to me.
Angry because I am deeply wounded.
Angry because I am hurting.. for years now.

It seems like things are falling apart and nobody cares. Really.. nobody cares at all. Can't you see that things are haywired? Don't you want to change it to the better?

I have all this pend up hurt inside that turns into anger. I just want to make things better for everybody. I'm the youngest but I am carrying the most weight. What happened to the elders?

It hurts. It hurts so much that sometimes I just want to give up.. pack up and go. But then my conscious mind tells me that it's not my values. Struggle beckons. I am trapped within myself.. with my own thoughts I fight my own enemy.

My newly recharged self is wounded and has been scratched silly. I wanna stay positive and happy for myself. I need to be to keep myself sane. It's ridiculous to know that just 2 days before this that I spoke to the therapist and now I am back to square one.

Love left me.

[daily disco dose]
Beyoncé - I Was Here

No comments:

Post a Comment