Thursday, September 1, 2011

Curly.

I would like to pay tribute my cute, funny and furry friend - Curly who tragically died one year ago. I would like to dedicate this entry to her because she has been nothing but a joy to have as a pet. I do miss you very much.

She would wait for me to come back and greet me by wagging her tail and jumping with joy. She was a furball of happiness and she never ceases to brightens up my day. I remember that she would bark at the "sampah" truck every morning like it is her enemy. And because she wasn't very tall, she would climb on to the fence and stand on her two feet to see the passers by or even the cars. Curious to know what is happening outside.

Sadly, being curious and wanting to greet her owner were the reasons why she passed away..

She likes to play with water, dry leaves, flies, basketball and her own furry and curly tail. I remember that I like to play chase with her. I would chase her and she would run.. LOL. Sometimes in circles and she likes it. She would go near to the drain to see the water flow down and would be terrified if I poked her from behind. She likes to play with a basketball and she would make funny noises because she thought that the ball was playing tricks on her. I would ask her to sit next to me while I pat her on the head or even a nice body/tummy rub. I would even talk to her during my days of depression and sadness. She may not know it but it soothes me sometimes.

You were an obedient and amazing dog. You will be dearly missed. Be happy and well in heaven dear friend. I will always be thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment