Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hard Happy Place.

Hi, your napkin is dirty. Can I get a new one?

I cooked my signature beancurd barley dessert in the afternoon and I wanted to give some to Jon. Since I was feeling a lil bit "hong soh" and when Jon said that he was coming to get me, I was elated. I haven't been chauffeured around in a long time.

And indeed a night out with him is never disappointing and anything less entertaining. He's always so full of energy and fun to hang out with. We headed to Batu Feringghi and decided that we dropped by Hard Rock Cafe and have a drink before going to another place to have another drink. He had a Glenmorangie on the rocks and I had a glass of warm water since I wasn't feeling well.

The band at Hard Rock nothing more than a good source of shits and giggles. The band is from Indonesia and the female vocalist had problems with her pronunciation which the both of us find it hilarious. We were amazed at how the band can totally rocked some numbers from Eagles, Maroon 5 and   but can totally flop at a tune from Paramore. It was all over the place. Oh well, we had a good time talking about old times anyways  so you're forgiven! Haha..

Two glasses of Glenmorangie and a pint of Carlsberg and the bill came to approx. RM87. Expensive or what? In the end, I felt awesome and on top of the world as I do not have to worry about work the next day and I haven't been out in days! I'm a happy camper. =D

[daily disco dose]
Bon Jovi - Bed of Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment