Friday, December 17, 2010

My Drinking Episode.

Some German beer. Hmmmm..

Yesterday, I had Guinness, Kilkenny, mojito and red wine - all in that order. I couldn't sleep as I was on overdrive and slept at 4am. The surprising thing is I woke up 4 hours later and felt hungry and cooked instant noodles to satisfy that hunger pangs. After 2hours of staying wide awake, I dropped dead on the bed and woke up 2 hours later. Voice is cracked, body clock screwed, liver is working over time and I'm feeling bad about drinking too much or mixing my drinks for that matter.

I'm thinking to myself, I can't be drinking 4 nights in a row, that's bad and thinking of continuously drinking makes me realize that if I were to go for tonight's girl's night out, I would be drinking 4 days in a row! I'm also anticipating that on Saturday and Sunday I will be drinking as well.

For recovery, I drank chrysanthemum tea and going to have some chinese herbal tea later. No doubt that I have to go for a jog today to stay fit.

Till then, I'm staying away from beer for today! *fingers crossed*

[daily disco dose]
Calvin Harris - Yeah Yeah Yeah La La La

No comments:

Post a Comment