Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The One That Got Away.

The one that got away...

As I was walking out of the room, I was really taken aback and I didn’t know what to say to make it all better. Part of me was thinking that I should have been better prepared but then another part of me was not sorry because I did read up and I didn’t want my answers to be so well prepared and cliché. I guess I was out of their league. It’s not because you are not good but I think you are not suitable for this position. Another one that is not align with my career goals.

Thinking about it now makes me realize that at least they are not wasting my time and they are straight to the point. I'm gladly relieved. 

I was kind of surprised that it didn't last as long as I've expected it to be and also weirded out because normally I would be able to wow them with my magically fabulous personality. I know I didn't do my magic good enough and I didn't shine this time. I was feeling spaced out but when I was home and after a few smses from Perth, I broke down in tears and felt the aftershock. I'm a wussy. Not his fault really, I was just emotionally imbalanced.

I still can't strike a balance. Sigh. After all that emotional fiasco I just want to curl up in my bed, read a book, listen to some music and sleep.

[daily disco dose]
Example - Last One Standing

No comments:

Post a Comment